Lauren & Bobby's Invitation Suite
This elegant blue invitation is really incredible. At 9″ square invitation, and about 1/4″ thick, this invitation is on the thicker and larger side of the invitations we have made. Because this was a June wedding, Lauren & Bobby went with a light blue color and chose to engrave their invitations in gold and foil stamp their envelopes in gold. This extra thick invitation’s edges are gilded in satin gold foil to match. The envelope for this invitation is actually more of a box in order to accommodate the thickness of the invitation. The envelope has two gold foil bars printed on its face, in between which we mounted a label with their guests’ names. These invitations were packed into individual cellophane bags and hand-delivered to each guest.
This invitation suite may be customized in nearly infinite ways to suit your needs. Colors, sizes, paper options, printing styles, finishing techniques and fonts are just some of the aspects of our invitation suites that you have control over. There are no limits to where your imagination can take you.
- Approximately 1/4″ thick premium light blue invitation cards
- Hand calligraphy converted into custom dies for metallic gold engraving
- Edges gilded by hand with satin gold foil
Outer Envelope Specifications
- Private Stock Exclusive custom pointed flap box envelopes
- Hand converted from premium light blue card stock
- Hand calligraphy converted into custom die for gold foil stamped names on envelope
- Gold foil stamped bars on envelope to serve as a frame for guest addressing labels
- Invitations packed into individual cellophane bags and delivered by hand to each guest